- This event has passed.
Universities’ Nuclear Technology Forum 2020
November 10, 2020 -1:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
The next Universities’ Nuclear Technology Forum (UNTF) will be held at Bangor University on 10th November 2020.
The Nuclear Forum provides an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students and final-year undergraduate project students to showcase their research results in areas of nuclear science, including:
- New fuel technologies and synthesis
- Radiochemistry of the nuclear fuel cycle
- Radioactive waste management and decommissioning
- Structural materials for nuclear systems
- Nuclear safety, security and radiation protection
- Modelling in nuclear science from the atomic to the mesoscale
- Thermal-hydraulics and computational fluid dynamics
- Nuclear applications in medicine and biology
- Public acceptance of nuclear science and knowledge management
- Advanced nuclear systems and fusion technologies
The deadline for abstract submission is Friday 30th October.
For any enquiries please contact Dr Iuliia Ipatova and Dr Lee J. Evitts at firstname.lastname@example.org[button link="https://bangor-untf.org/" bg_color="#806ab7" border="#806ab7" window="yes"]Event website[/button]