Universities’ Nuclear Technology Forum 2020
June 1 - June 3£70
The next Universities’ Nuclear Technology Forum (UNTF) will be held at Bangor University on 1-3 June 2020. The forum will begin with lunch on Monday 1st June, and end with lunch on Wednesday 3rd June.
The Nuclear Forum provides an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students and final-year undergraduate project students to showcase their research results in areas of nuclear science, including:
- New fuel technologies and synthesis
- Radiochemistry of the nuclear fuel cycle
- Radioactive waste management and decommissioning
- Structural materials for nuclear systems
- Nuclear safety, security and radiation protection
- Modelling in nuclear science from the atomic to the mesoscale
- Thermal-hydraulics and computational fluid dynamics
- Nuclear applications in medicine and biology
- Public acceptance of nuclear science and knowledge management
- Advanced nuclear systems and fusion technologies
Attendees are invited to submit an abstract for participation at UNTF2020, either as an oral presentation or as a poster.
The deadline for abstract submission is Wednesday 1st April 2020. We will notify you of the outcome of your abstract submission by the end of April.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please e-mail your abstract to email@example.com including the title and poster/oral preference. Please limit the abstract to a maximum of 500 words.
For any enquiries please contact Dr Iuliia Ipatova and Dr Lee J. Evitts at firstname.lastname@example.org