- Date: 8th January 2019
- Time: All day
- Venue: Somerset Energy Innovation Centre, Bridgwater TA6 4FJ
- Cost: Contact us - funding available for eligible businesses
Are you an ambitious company looking to supply the Hinkley Point C project?
Led by experienced nuclear industry experts, this comprehensive modular programme is supported by EDF and focuses on helping you to increase your knowledge and credibility in the nuclear sector. You will have the opportunity to:
- Identify and address key risk factors in the manufacture and supply of products and services to the nuclear market
- Understand project culture and integrate best practice throughout your business
- Develop the processes, skills, and behaviours required of your business by the nuclear sector
- Incorporate the HPC values into your business before you have any conversations with the customer
- Implement tools and techniques to map your existing products and services to the nuclear market
The modules cover:
- Nuclear Safety Culture
- Human Performance Factors
- Materials, Equipment & Configuration Control
- Systematic Approach to Training & SQEP
- Operational Experience & Continuous Improvement
- Procurement & Contracting
Each module incorporates a mini-project to support the implementation of the new skills, processes, and behaviours in your business.
Who should attend?
The programme is aimed at senior business leaders who can commit to all modules. Nominate a second delegate to support the specialised modules and deliver change in your business to experience a greater return on your investment.
The programme cost covers the attendance of a senior company leader PLUS a nominated second delegate per module.
Funding towards the cost of the programme is available for eligible businesses.
Contact Maria Ison for more details (email or tel. 0117 403 4661).