Nuclear 2020: Roadmap to Net Zero, the industry’s leading annual nuclear conference, will take place on Thursday 3 December as a virtual event and exhibition.
Now in its 20th year, the conference will bring together speakers from across all parts of the nuclear industry to update and discuss key developments in decommissioning, nuclear new build, dexport opportunities, skills and much more.
Nuclear 2020 will be free for delegates to attend. All participants will have access to:
- Plenary Sessions with leading speakers from across the energy sector, including the Minister for Energy
- Plenary sessions on nuclear’s role in our Net Zero Future
- Updates on the resilience of the nuclear industry during COVID-19
- Insights on the latest world-class innovations in the UK nuclear industry, from decommissioning to small modular reactors and fusion technology
- Digital platforms for one-to-one networking
- Q&A with speakers through our chat function
- Exhibitions showcasing business opportunities across the nuclear sector